Oxford, Ohio :: state university serving 20,000 students.
- Web Services Librarian/assistant librarian
January 2018 to present.
Member of web services team that leads Libraries’ efforts to enhance its online spaces, services, and tools.
- Design, implement, and maintain primary libraries’ website focusing on front-end design and development.
- Collaborate with library departments to enhance their specific presence online including direct work, consultancy, and staff training for their specialized websites, online learning objects and research support tools.
- Ensures conformity to accessibility standards and leads in advocacy and training for accessibility of all our online services.
- Investigate technologies to improve access and delivery of digital resources and services.